Hypnotherapy for addictions.
If you are experiencing addiction of any kind, you are not alone. An estimated two million people in the UK are battling some form of addiction. If you are looking to quit smoking, stop drinking alcohol or beat a cocaine addiction or indeed gain freedom from any type of addiction, call Central London Hypnotherapy now on 020 7692 8218..
People develop addictions for many different reasons, from misguided behaviour to forms of self-therapy. For some, what started off as an enjoyable behaviour such as gambling, shopping or having sex may have gotten out of control. For others, taking drugs such as nicotine, alcohol and cocaine may have developed in to a physical or psychological dependency.
Don't suffer in silence, call Central London Hypnotherapy today 020 7692 8218..
Addictions that can be treated with hypnotherapy include:
- Alcohol addiction /alcoholism
- Caffeine addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Drugs (prescription) - including pain killers, sleeping pills etc.
- Drugs (recreational) - drug addiction/use including cannabis, cocaine, ecstacy etc.
- Food addictions
- Gambling addiction
- Sex addiction
- Smoking / Nicotine addiction
- Sugar addiction
- Other addictions
If you wish to give up smoking visit our stop smoking hypnotherapy page
Hypnotherapy for Addictions: Quick Facts
Please note - Individual results may vary from person to person.
- Usually 2-5 sessions required.*
- Each session lasts one hour.
- You will be provided with a self-hypnosis CD/mp3 before your first appointment to help you gain maximum benefit from every session.
- Your success in overcoming addiction may provide further 'knock-on' benefits that will have a profound impact on the rest of your life.
- Hypnosis is an entirely natural, focused state of awareness that helps you to feel relaxed, refreshed and energised.
* Further sessions may be required if there are underlying psychological factors that you wish to address.
** Individual results may vary from person to person.
Call Central London Hypnotherapy now on 020 7692 8218.