Highly Effective Hypnotherapy For Anxiety in London. Book Your Free Specialist Consultation...
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety is usually short term therapy meaning you make rapid progress.
- We will use hypnosis to heal your anxiety and create a positive future.
- Using advanced hypnotherapy such as age regression and your own unconscious resources, we can identify and then heal the root cause of your anxiety (most likely back in childhood).
- Very high success rates, hypnosis for anxiety works.
- Please note – Individual results may vary from person to person.
Please call us for your free consultation on 020 7183 8342
Anxiety - You are not alone
Anxiety – You are not alone
At Central London Hypnotherapy, we specialise in treating anxiety disorders. Hypnotherapy for anxiety is our most requested treatment. If you suffer with an anxiety disorder, you are by no means alone. Approximately 5% of the UK population (1 in 20 people), are diagnosed with some form anxiety disorder and according to a 2014 YouGov survey, 1 in 5 people feel anxious all or most of the time.
Each type of anxiety disorder is characterised by its own unique symptoms. It is also very common for a person who is suffering with one form of anxiety to also suffer with or develop other types (comorbidity). 1 in 6 people with an anxiety disorder will also go on to experience a major episode of depression.
If you suffer with an anxiety disorder you will find it very difficult to explain what you are going through to somebody who has never experienced it. By nature, anxiety is irrational and you are probably already aware of this fact.
Timothy Dunton is our anxiety specialist. He has overcome his own anxiety so understands what you are going through and more importantly – How to help you beat anxiety. Hypnotherapy is a very effective tool in the treatment of all forms of anxiety disorders.
Anxiety - Physiology
Anxiety – Physiology
Whatever form of anxiety you experience, the same processes are occurring. Your brain is trying to communicate danger to you and protect you. It does this by activating its fear circuit which launches your body’s fight, flight or freeze reaction, preparing you for immediate action.
The problem is that your body reacts to psychological stress in the same way that it does genuine physical threat. If you need to run away from a lion, It is useful to have adrenaline and steroids rushing around your body causing increased heart rate and higher blood pressure etc… It is not useful, if you are experiencing a stressful life event.
Anxiety sufferers have an overly active fear circuit and so are in a constant state of high-alert either in certain situations or more generally. This causes the above mentioned physical symptoms which can cause a positive feedback loop where you become increasingly anxious about what is happening in your body- This can lead to a panic attack.
Hypnotherapy allows us to modify your unconscious responses so that the fight, flight or freeze reaction isn’t initiated unless there is a genuine threat.
Hypnotherapy for Anxiety Treatment
Hypnotherapy for Anxiety Treatment
Firstly, let me make something clear – anybody can benefit from hypnotherapy who can understand the language used and follow simple instructions. Good hypnotherapy is more than simple suggestions that rely on the suggestibility of a client. With advanced techniques we can communicate with the Unconscious/Subconscious Mind and gain access to your own innate resources.
Hypnotherapy is an extremely dynamic form of psychotherapy, often allowing clients to make rapid personal change in a matter of hours. However, hypnotherapy is not a ‘magic wand’ – we can’t make anyone do anything that he/she does not consciously want to do. Some clients are naturally more analytical and resistant than others and this can delay the healing process. You will get quicker and better results as a client if you are open minded and prepared to give 100% to the process.
Treatment of anxiety with hypnotherapy will use a number of processes and advanced techniques. A simple protocol may involve:
- Empowering you in the present.
- Overcoming/Changing any limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Healing the past and dealing with any issues from earlier in your life that may still be influencing you/holding you back.
- Designing a positive future.
I would expect you to make noticeable progress after each appointment and significant progress/complete change within 5 hours of hypnotherapy. Some clients will make rapid progress after the first appointment, others may require more… We are all wonderfully unique.
Individual results may vary from person to person.
Because We Care
We truly value the opportunity to work with every new client so here are some introductory gifts for you...
- 50% Discount on 72 hour Lifestyle Assessment - Learn scientifically how your current lifestyle is affecting your mental and physical health.
- 50% Discount on Breakthroughs & Coaching (limited time offer) - Choose a whole area of your life to work on... Break through old/limiting beliefs, access new resources and Achieve Your Potential!
- Free Telephone Consultation With Tim Dunton - Find out more about hypnotherapy & NLP. Learn how I can help you to overcome psychological & physical difficulties/illness or enhance your current state.
- Free Self Hypnosis Session - Although not as powerful as hypnotherapy, self hypnosis can be a useful tool in reducing stress, anxiety and much more... Yours to keep!
Call 020 7183 8342 or