Hypnotherapy for Insomnia | Hypnosis for Sleep | Sleep Hypnosis
Left untreated, insomnia, can ruin your life and cause serious psychological disorders.
We can help you sleep. Call 0207 692 8218 now!
* We are specialists in hypnotherapy for insomnia * Your whole life will improve with sleep. *
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia
Are you tired of not sleeping properly? If so, you are not alone. According to the National Center on Sleep Disorders Research at the National Institutes of Health in the United States, about 30%–40% of adults say they have symptoms of insomnia within a given year, and about 10%–15% of adults report chronic insomnia (National Institute of Health 2005).
The physical and psychological impact of lack of sleep on our lives is substantial. According the Great British Survey of 2012:
- 88% of poor sleepers suffer with fatigue.
- 77% of poor sleepers have relationship problems.
- 77% of poor sleepers suffer from low mood.
- 74% of poor sleepers struggle to be productive.
- 62% of poor sleepers struggle to concentrate.
- 56% of poor sleepers feel helpless.
- 53% of poor sleepers feel alone.
To make matters worse, the survey also proved that we experience increasing sleep difficulties as we get older.
Insomnia is highly prevalent in disorders such as anxiety and depression but it appears that insomnia is not just a symptom of these disorders. According to a study published in the journal SLEEP carried out by Dr. Neckelmann of Haukeland University Hospital (on data collected from 25,130 adults from two general health surveys), chronic insomnia can increase one's chances for developing anxiety disorders and depression. Treating insomnia can also help in the treatment of depression and anxiety.
If you are experiencing long-term insomnia, it is beneficial for your mental health to treat it as soon as possible. Hypnotherapy for Insomnia can help.
You don't have to put up with the tremendous suffering that insomnia brings. Call Central London Hypnotherapy now.
Hypnosis for Sleep
At Central London Hypnotherapy, we can help you sleep. Hypnosis for sleep is extremely effective - Call us now
The word hypnosis stems from the Ancient Greek word hypnos - which means sleep. Difficulty achieving sleep or staying asleep is often accompanied by an 'overactive' or worrying mind. Self-hypnosis and mindfulness are highly effective in achieving states of relaxation that can help the worrying conscious mind to 'switch off' so that sleep can ensue. But achieving relaxation prior to sleep, doesn't necessarily address the underlying cause of the insomnia.
Hypnotherapy can help to address insomnia and any underlying causes . Your insomnia may be caused by disorders such as stress, anxiety and depression. However, you may have simply fallen prey to negative thought processes leading to vicious cycles that create your own self-fulfilling prophecy. If you are constantly worrying about getting to sleep, it is likely that you will be correct! To a certain extent, we are what we think... If you think you are an insomniac, you probably are...
Whatever the causes, hypnosis for sleep enhancement is extremely effective. By addressing your sleep problems early, you may prevent the onset of serious psychological disorders.
There is a wealth of research supporting the use of hypnosis in sleep disorders including insomnia. A clinical review of hypnosis and relaxation therapies published in the British Medical Journal considered the existing research on hypnosis and concluded that hypnosis was proven to be effective for treating insomnia. (Vickers & Zollman, ‘Hypnosis and relaxation therapies,’ BMJ 1999;319: 1346-1349)
Hypnotherapy for Insomnia:
Please note - Individual results may vary from person to person.
- Usually 2-5 sessions required.*
- Each session lasts up to 60 minutes.
- You will be provided with a self-hypnosis CD/mp3 before your first appointment to help you gain maximum benefit from every session.
- Your success in beating insomnia may provide knock-on benefits that will have a profound impact on the rest of your life.
- Hypnosis is an entirely natural, focused state of awareness that helps you to feel relaxed, refreshed and energised.
* Further sessions may be required if there are underlying psychological factors that you wish to address.
** Individual results may vary from person to person.
Call Central London Hypnotherapy now