Hypnotherapy For Addiction in London. Book Your Free Specialist Consultation...
Hypnotherapy for addiction helps you to break free from the limiting beliefs and automatic patterns of behaviour that are keeping you stuck. Begin your new life today by contacting us for a free consultation.
Please call us to book your free consultation on 020 7692 8218
Hypnotherapy for addiction.
If you are experiencing addiction of any kind, you are not alone. According to the NHS An estimated 1 in 3 people in the UK are battling some form of addiction. If you are looking to quit smoking, stop drinking alcohol, beat cocaine or gain freedom from any type of addiction, hypnotherapy for addiction works – contact us now.
People develop addictions for many different reasons, from misguided behaviour to forms of self-medication to alleviate the symptoms of anxiety or depression. For some, what started off as an enjoyable behaviour such as gambling, shopping or having sex may have gotten out of control. For others, taking drugs such as nicotine, alcohol and cocaine may have developed in to a physical or psychological dependency.
Addiction Hypnotherapy uses the state of hypnosis for addiction treatment
Addictions that can be treated with hypnotherapy include:
- Alcohol addiction/alcoholism
- Caffeine addiction
- Food addictions
- Gambling addiction
- Pornography Addiction
- Prescription drug addiction including pain killers, sleeping pills etc
- Recreational drug addiction including cannabis, cocaine, ecstasy etc.
- Sex addiction
- Shopping Addiction
- Smoking / Nicotine addiction (If you wish to give up smoking visit our stop smoking hypnotherapy page)
- Sugar addiction
- And many other addictions and compulsive behaviours. Speak to a specialist addiction hypnotherapist today to find out more.
Addiction Hypnotherapy in London: Quick Facts
- Dependent on the addiction, usually 2-5 sessions required.*
- Each session lasts one hour but treatment will start with a double appointment (2 hours).
- You will be provided with a self-hypnosis CD/mp3 before your first appointment to help you gain maximum benefit from every session.
- Your success in overcoming your addiction may provide further ‘knock-on’ benefits that will have a profound impact on the rest of your life.
- Hypnosis is an entirely natural, focused state of awareness that helps you to feel relaxed, refreshed and energised.
** Please note that results may vary from person to person and we are not allowed to guarantee success. We will however do our very best to help you as quickly as possible to beat your addiction with hypnotherapy in a professional, skillful and compassionate manner.
Please call us now on 020 7692 8218 or use the contact form to request a call back.